Thursday, December 24, 2009

Basal Cell Skin Cancer Will Someone PLEASE Give Me Information About Basal Cell Skin Cancer?

Will someone PLEASE give me information about basal cell skin cancer? - basal cell skin cancer

I had this little bump in the nose for 1-2 years, I always thought it was just a mole. It was the same color of my skin and was very low, which may not even notice unless you were really tight. I went to a plastic surgeon removed, and he thought it was a beauty. I had a biopsy on, and it was a basal cell skin cancer. Now I'm back in about 3 weeks, and get away the skin. I'm only 16 and I am very nervous about it.

Can someone help me and tell me what is the basis of skin cancer, and all other information which may supply.

Unfortunately, this is so long, but I really need to be reassured at this time.
Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment