Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trophy Whitetail Pictures Wisconsin What To Expect, First Time Bowhunting Kansas Whitetail In Early November?

What to expect, first time bowhunting Kansas Whitetail in early November? - trophy whitetail pictures wisconsin

I am planning a bow hunting trip in early November on a monster whitetail in Kansas to shoot. I lease a trophy in Louisiana, where I have some older people in the wall. I'm looking for Bowhunter 1 1 / 2 weeks in the northern Kansas for whitetail trophy. I have not been outside of Louisiana and Roe never know what is expected. Is it windy in Kansas? The average temperature in November? Chance of snow? What is the white tail, eating normally? When looking for the scan, which for more money than habitat, scrub? creekbeds? Notes? Green? Just looking for good information on Play Kansas, before it is no clue appears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment