Sunday, December 13, 2009

Online Wolf Comics I Want To Start A C&A Revolution☺☺☺☺☺?

I want to start a C&A revolution☺☺☺☺☺? - online wolf comics

Are you missing? Frankly, I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I know I want the old C & A again, C & A, where everyone actually come online and actually asked, and answer a few questions: interesting. You do not want to twist my words to say that I can not blame Tri Edge for all - because I am not the first time, I have not even mentioned his name. Well, if not answer, not just my view that no one online to prove, but also shows that my comics and animation revolution [as spelling it out. ^ ^] Will never happen. * Sad face *

Random anime / manga question to the trolls still roam free in order to avoid here:

What is your current favorite anime? Manga?

♥ My fav Claymore manga and change 123rd
♥ My fav anime now prolly Detective Conan and Wolf's Rain.

[this is only the manga and anime, I am currently finished, why - apart from Naruto.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment