Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Greens Plus Bars Can Anyone Tell Me What I Am Doing Wrong With My Diet And Excercise?

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with my diet and excercise? - greens plus bars

I lost 60 pounds in 2 years was Buti a wall and I have to lose up to 20 kg or less in the next 8 weeks. I met a wall of weight loss and does not know how to change things. I do not know if I could cut more calories nad not starve. '230 At 6 pounds.
Monday to Friday, I want to ... (I am inclined to cheat ... but not much on the weekend ... and an occasional drink extra snack here and there)
Breakfast: oatmeal or cereal Muti
Mid-AM: piece of fruit
Lunch: Turkey or Chicken Footlong Veggie Delight (lots of vegetables without heavy sauces, wheat) in soil with a small bag of Baked Lays
Mid PM: fiber and Bar
Dinner: chicken or fish with vegetables, rice occasionally. Sometimes you have to get the chicken fajitas) (without cheese or sour cream or whole wheat pasta, we have once a week (with vegetables / chicken oil light without heavy sauces)
after the meal: rice, fruit or cake with a small amount of butter or health P. Choice Fudge Bar (100 calories).

I run 40 minutes (3.5 miles) 4 times per week. 2 days that I do everything right, 2 more days I dInterval training, or (2 minutes walk sprint 40 sec). I have only 10 minutes after 2 weeks in my career to increase weight loss and has not worked.
Can someone tell me what is wrong with my routine and how do I change it up. Thank you for reading the time and help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment