Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Weld Homemade Go Kart Go Kart Wont Start?

Go Kart wont start? - no weld homemade go kart

I bought a small house last year, Honda Motor 5.5 go-kart for $ 200 if I only had problems with it, which I bought tires for the military tree, when was the tires that I needed buy a new tire and use a saw to cut the weld, Dring, the time and continue to work long belt I burned, have a new spark plug so. Then, after receiving belt cheap $ 5 (approx 5) and the last minute and then put the tire was almost complete, so now I'm here with a brand new belt of the tire is so new and now it WONT START. I started trying every single time when he broke, but now everything is better, but not started, I have 3 ideas of what could be the problem, 1 Spark Plug
2. I can recommend to have changed the gas
3. could be a problem with the circuit breaker

2 comments:

MIKAT982... said...

Gas and oil LEVEL! Some engines LOW oil has a sensor that turns when oil is weak! In addition, make sure the gas is cold! Gas is about the last 2 - months before bath. YOU NEED GAS / spark / AIR to get a gas leak !*********** old engine and use it again! 10 W 30 are good for oil! Good luck!

bobweb said...

Use the tester ignition below to ensure that you have a good spark. Then start to spray starting fluid in air cleaner to help.

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NO ...

http://www.valvoline.com/pages/products/ ...

Post a Comment