Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Post Shower Dizziness Has Anything Happened Inside Of My Head?

Has anything happened inside of my head? - post shower dizziness

Hello, I'm 13 years old girl. When I returned from the bus stop on Friday, I slipped into a large piece of ice, and has his head on the ice. I went to press. Still at school and went to the office of the nurse at the time I had a bump as big as an egg! It is in the bone above his right eye, next to my eyebrow. I had a terrible headache and I felt a little pain in my right ear. It was also very tired / worried / patient and the nurse gives me a bag of ice to help the swelling. She was checking the lighting, all students, well said, and called my mother to take me home. I realized that I was very sensitive to any unusual sounds or touch, but my sister said it was a little confused publication dramatic. So when I took a shower with hot water until the day I felt lightDizziness. All day yesterday, I made a gesture to a strange feeling, hard to explain, but. And my head was heavy. The bump-type purple, red and green. The right side of head hurts when pressed.

Another thing, my back is a kind of fact too often. When I left, I sort of fell on my right arm, what is the pain, but the pain is not so bad.

Uh, yeah so I do not know, my question really, but if someone could tell me any information or if you know how you tell me what happened and everything. I am definitely for a review of the doc, as the school nurse told me. Thank you all so much!

One last thing, do you think would have to return to school Monday, when the pain is still there? Lol I Do not Wantt is good bye haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment