Friday, February 5, 2010

Signs Of Bad Lcd Monitor I Sent My Asus G71 Laptop In For Warranty Repair For Screen Flashing They Sent It Back Still Is Flashing?

I sent my Asus G71 laptop in for warranty repair for screen flashing they sent it back still is flashing? - signs of bad lcd monitor

The screen of my laptop has started, like a TV with bad reception and bad flash, then there's my Asus G71 about 2 weeks and quickly with the note, they replaced the LCD screen. I had about 2 weeks and re-flashing, I have no pets and no possibility of damage, i, and no signs of damage How can I return to the Asus? I still have the warranty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you wasting your time asking, even this? It was under warranty!

Anonymous said...

Although there is guaranteed to make every effort to reach this issue.

Bring it and let them know that not solve the problem instead of the LCD.

Are you sure you sit, as on this issue and do something, after the warranty on. xx

Post a Comment