Monday, February 1, 2010

What Is The Difference Between Always Ultra And A Normal HELP ME! I Have Lots Of ?s. What Pad Absorbs More Blood-Always Overnight Maxi Pads Or Overnight Infinity Pad?

HELP ME! I have lots of ?s. What pad absorbs more blood-Always Overnight Maxi pads or Overnight Infinity pad? - what is the difference between always ultra and a normal

I'm thirteen years old and started my period of 3 months. Currently, I am third in my period. The first two times, I use towels ultra thin super long and has always had leaks in two or three days of my period. This time I've ever bought Infinity and Maxi Pads. The first day I've never used maxi pads (thick orange) and it worked well on the day, but the next morning there was a leak in the back when I woke up, and now there is a large red stain on my white bed. I belive the reason was because people said most of their white blood, the first day of a period really does not disclose which platform is best. What is the best platform for every day and night? When a platform is thicker (maxi pads) means more blood? Or if it is greater because it is for older people? If the blood free day or night? What is the difference between day and night tablets? Please explain everything on platelets. Both my parents were dismissed in April and October, and hate to lose money. Do not let me buy different kinds of pills and see what works best. Ifis what you yell at me. Uhhhh. They are so tense and tight, but I am just a student. I also got painful cramps, and I know how to stop or reduce pain. I could never swallow a pill, so what is different from the pill to reduce cramping. Where can I buy shoes even cheaper in Northern California in San Diego. How many years one last time? What is the amount of blood in the freedom from. Is it better to start your time at an early age or older. Thank you for those who will help me in the future.

3 comments:

rejected... said...

You will need a larger buffer, more

this does not mean thicker

You need the night all the time in the days of heavy flow


I bleed more during the day and less at night.
but thats me.

Your bleeding to the back, which means that the keyboard is far ahead
It is hard to explain, but here goes

its sitting on the toilet
Look at the empty pant
see the seams in the crotch of the platform should be both
too little panties they need to work high in the drawer of a court or written Cotton Bikini stay the best. Platform sticks better than cotton or silk, satin, but you do not want to ruin your pretty underwear.

I had the same problem as you.
Look at his platform is more at one end and the other side, the shorter your ad is on the back of the seam of the canvas wider

Make sure your form fitting clothes help to wear the pad, you must

get pads with wings that will help too. Another point to make an alarm clock during the night, ad edit your notebook and make sure that the last thing you will be taken before bed on a platform of cleaning.

Periods suck, but you get used

I have links to free samples of pads and tampons

Charity said...

When you sleep at night, they are in a situation where the blood can flow, so you need a thick absorbent pad to ensure that it does not happen. Do ultra-thin, regular use. Do you have the same maxi-pad all day and night? If so, then fled! Change every 3-4 hours. There is no greater for older people, some people have a very high flow rate, and some have a very slight current. Why can swallow a pill? Try using a heating pad for cramps. Personally, I'm always working with the brand of pills, because it seems best in my experience. His term lasts until menopause, which for a long time in force. I think the first two days of term, you have to flow more. E-mail if you have any further questions.

Hollisterbabe9756@yahoo.com

αмαи∂α said...

ahh yes, I remember trying to find the perfect pill for me, when I started. generally, the towels are more for the night. I use a regular size Stayfree pads are cheap as $ 3 for 24 tablets and they work! I have for years!

Post a Comment